A Leadership & Management Educator, Coach, Facilitator, and Consultant
My two areas of passion and growing expertise include:
• Leadership Development (Skill Development; Team Development; Teaching about Leadership & Best Leadership Practices: LEAD Women)
• Organizational Coaching & Facilitation (Appreciative Inquiry; Mission, Vision & Values; Strategic Thinking & Planning)
How will we work together?
It depends on what your goals are.
Is it to educate and develop you and your team? If so, then consider hiring me as an educator to teach on any of the above topics.
Do you need assistance in facilitating an Appreciative Inquiry or Strategic Thinking session? If so, then consider hiring me as your group facilitator.
Is your team or organization stuck? If so, then consider hiring me in a consultant capacity.
In the context of a consultation, I would first meet with you, or in the case of a board or church context the executive leaders, to determine why it is that you want assistance and what outcomes you’d like to see at the end of our time together. If you’re stuck and don’t know why, then we can mine for clarity as to the current reality and the preferred better future. This may take more than one conversation, but an initial discussion is where we’ll start.
Once we’re clear about where you’re longing to go, I would send you an engagement proposal of next steps and processes we’ll use, and cost analysis. If we agree on that, an engagement agreement will be sent, ready for you to sign. Following a signed engagement agreement, we’ll together begin our journey.
Part of real and lasting change is found, at least in my experience, when people collaborate and co-create a better future. Change and a healthier, better future are possible – it will merely require commitment and hard work to get there. But with me, you’ve got someone committed to helping you in the journey of getting unstuck and moving towards the goals you’ve discerned as most essential right now.
Significant upcoming opportunity: Equip & Inspire Leadership Development Series. More information can be found here.
What makes me qualified to help you?
- I co-own a dairy farm, have been happily married for over 28 years, and have successfully raised six children.
- I understand transitions, especially life transitions, as I’m nearly 50. I went back to school when I was 39 and successfully did an undergraduate degree and then went on to do an MA. By 2021 I will be Birkman Certified, DiSC Certified, and a Vital Smarts facilitator for Crucial Conversations.
- I have an MA in Leadership & Management (graduated summa cum laude in 2019). I studied in-depth some of the following: Organizational Coaching & Development, Board Governance, Coaching & Mentoring, Leadership & Team Development, Change, Power & Conflict Management, Strategic Thinking & Planning, Problem Solving & Polarity Management, to name a few.
- I yearly attend the Global Leadership Summit, other leadership trainings, and am an avid reader on leadership, having also been trained in Crucial Conversations.
- I have ten recent years of work experience (was at an at home mom for 15+ years before going back to school and into the workforce) as an executive leader in a nonprofit and academic setting.
- I’m an ordained minister, holding credentials with the PAOC.
- For as long as I can remember, I have been working in teams, with teams, or leading teams.
- I’m 100% committed to being a life-long learner!
Who would enjoy working with me?
People who are committed to growth, to hard work, to excellence, and to caring for the essential resource – the people – in their organizations.
Those who want leadership development, organizational health assessments, team development or training, conflict or change management consultation & strategies, strategic planning consultation & strategies, and leadership development workshops or seminars are people will will enjoy working with me.
If this sounds like you, let’s connect! You can fill out the “Work With Me” form below to get the conversation started.
Sisterhood YXE – How? As part of the Her Influence speakers group and then as a Her Influence facilitator, having led well over 50 women through the Her Influence Study. In summer 2019, I’ve been invited back to facilitate one or more Flourish (their newest study) groups.
If you don’t know Kaitlyn Cey, please follow her page and sign up for her blog, you can do that here. I love the paths Kaitlyn is pioneering and her passion for collaboration and spreading Gospel Hope!
Horizon College & Seminary – Adjunct Faculty.
To inquire about how we might work together, please fill out the below.