If you made it to this page, it means you’re curious about who I am. You’re not alone. Seeking to understand my identity is a continual journey for me, but here are a few things I believe or know:
- Energetic, passionate, and inspiring (the inspiring part is what others say, see the endorsements page).
- Always hungry to learn more about God, having a disciplined devotion to the study of God’s Word (AKA Bible).
- I love to champion people to become the best version of themselves.
- I am passionate about being a learner, teacher, and practiioner of leadership. We need good leaders.
- I’m committed to investing my life in the empowerment of other leaders.
- I like camping, hanging out with my family and friends, good theological debates, and tattoos. (I’ve got a lot of tattoos, so don’t be surprised when you see them!)
- I love learning! I’m a 2019 graduate of the MA in Leadership & Management from Briercrest Seminary.
- I love a good God story. So what’s yours?
I am ordained with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (click here or here if you want to hear one of my sermons), Executive Director of Development at Horizon College and Seminary (HCS), and have been married to my awesome hubby, Albert, since 1991. Albert and I have six children and dairy farm in rural Saskatchewan.