If you made it to this page, it means you’re curious about who I am. You’re not alone. Seeking to understand my identity is a continual journey for me, and here are a few things I’ve discovered along the way. I am:
- Energetic, passionate, and inspiring (the inspiring part is what others say, see the endorsements page)
- Always hungry to learn more about God, having a disciplined devotion to the study of God’s Word (AKA Bible)
- I love it, I mean really love it, when I am an eye witness to others encountering Christ, developing in their God-given gifts, and growing in their confidence.
- I am passionate about leadership. Talking about it, learning about it, living its call.
- I’m committed to investing my life in the empowerment of other leaders – especially our Christian women leaders.
- I like to volunteer my time in causes that matter to God and to me.
- I like camping, hanging out with friends, good theological debates, and tattoos (don’t want you to be surprised when you see the one or two on my arms).
- I love a good God story. So what’s yours?
I am also a licensed minister with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, the Executive Director of Advancement at Horizon College and Seminary (HCS), and have been married to my awesome hubby, Albert, since 1991. Albert and I have six children and dairy farm in rural Saskatchewan.
Lastly, I’m a life-long student. Currently, I have a Diploma in Christian Studies from Horizon College & Seminary and am nearing completion (only 4 classes to go!) an MA in Leadership & Management from Briercrest.