If you made it to this page, it means you’re curious about who I am. You’re not alone. Seeking to understand my identity is a continual journey for me, and here are a few things I’ve discovered along the way. I am:
- Energetic, passionate, and inspiring (the inspiring part is what others say, see the endorsements page).
- Always hungry to learn more about God, having a disciplined devotion to the study of God’s Word (AKA Bible).
- I love it, I mean really love it, when I am an eyewitness to others encountering Christ, developing in their God-given gifts, and growing in their confidence.
- I am passionate about leadership. Talking about it, learning about it, living its call.
- I’m committed to investing my life in the empowerment of other leaders – especially our Christian women leaders.
- I like camping, hanging out with friends, good theological debates, and tattoos (don’t want you to be surprised when you see the one or two on my arms).
- I’m a student who is nearly finished my MA in Leadership & Management. Graduating in April 2019!
- I love a good God story. So what’s yours?
I am ordained with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (click here or here if you want to hear one of my sermons), External Relations & Leadership Development at Horizon College and Seminary (HCS), and have been married to my awesome hubby, Albert, since 1991. Albert and I have six children and dairy farm in rural Saskatchewan.