If you made it to this page, it means you’re curious about who I am. You’re not alone. Seeking to understand my identity and God-given purposes is a continual journey for me, but here are a few things I know:
- Energetic, passionate, and inspiring (the inspiring part is what others say, see the endorsements page).
- I am deeply committed to facilitating meaningful learning experiences for others, being a conduit of God’s love and grace, all with a desire to see people personally transformed. How we show up in the world matters!
- I’m captivated by the journey of becoming that is possible for each one of us.
- I enjoy preaching, speaking, and teaching, and do so in a shepherd-like fashion.
- ENFJ, iD, Activator, Learner, Teacher, High EQ, Blue/Green on the Birkman.
- A clarity seeker. Clarity matters!
- Like the prophet Ezra, I am deeply devoted to studying truth, living truth, and sharing God’s truth with others.
- I’m a life-long, passionate student and practitioner of leadership. We need good leaders. My commitment to leadership led me to finish an MA in Leadership and Management (graduated April 2019), and I’m planning to invest in further leadership specializations, like the Birkman Certification, becoming a Crucial Conversations Trainer, and becoming a DiSC Facilitator. I also have plans to grow my competencies and a professional facilitator.
- I like camping, hanging out with my family & friends, theological debates, and tattoos. (I’ve got a lot of tattoos, so don’t be surprised when you see them!)
I am ordained with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada (click here or here if you want to hear one of my sermons), the Executive Director of Development at Horizon College and Seminary (HCS), an Associate Pastor at Westside Pentecostal, and have been married to my awesome hubby, Albert, since 1991. Albert and I have six children, one son-in-law, a jackaweenie named Bella, and a dairy farm in rural Saskatchewan.