If you’ve not yet read my blog post regarding the launch of LEAD Women, it can be found here.
LEAD Women 2017-2018
Empowering Christian Women to Lead with Confidence.
To empower Christian women to lead with confidence and provide a forum for ongoing personal development.
Who should attend LEAD Women? Christian women in any form of leadership role.
LEAD Women Dates & Opportunities
To reserve your spot, please RSVP here. You will have the option to choose which date by simply clicking the “select a date” option.
October 30, 2017
|She Leads: What is leadership and why should we care?||Carmen Kampman|
|November 27, 2017
|Know Thyself: Leading with Strengths||Betty Mutwiri|
|December 18-19, 2017
|Crucial Conversations two-day training. Cost: $350 plus HST.||Horizon College|
|January 24-25, 2017||GLS 2017 Two-Day Summit||Horizon College|
February 26, 2018
|Conversations that Empower and Build Accountability||Betty Mutwiri|
|March 26, 2018
|How to Lead When You’re Not in Charge||Carmen Kampman|
|April 30, 2018
|Thanks for the Feedback: How to Give, Ask For, and Receive Feedback||Betty Mutwiri|
|May, 28, 2018
|How to Shape Your Learning Journey||Carmen, Betty, Panel Guests.|
Overarching Yearly Goals for LEAD Women. LEAD Women seeks to provide:
- Opportunities for you to discover the soul of your leadership.
- Clarity on the “how to” of leadership.
- Encouragement through connecting and the sharing of resources.
- Motivation for your further development/studies.
2017-2018 Specific Goals
- Raise, through two donation opportunities a year, $1200 for Menuka (Zoe Scholarship recipient).
- Leverage technology in order to reach our rural SK and MB women leaders