Welcome to Episode 2 of the LEAD Women Podcast where today we are chatting about ways to lead ourself well.
Here are a few highlights:
- To desire to lead is a noble thing.
- What kind of leader do you want to be? Deep or shallow?
- You are responsible for you!
- Am I asking for God to search my heart?
- What are you doing with what you know?
- Am I seeking feedback?
- What’s the one thing that I could be working on?
- How am I doing self-leading myself?
After you’ve listened to the podcast, please leave future episode suggestions in the comment section below.
Thanks for joining me on this journey!
The Reverend Carmen Kampman is a woman on the road of leadership. Ordained with the PAOC, she is a steward of God’s call to women in ministry. She is the Founder of LEAD Women Ministries, host of the LEAD Women Podcast, an Associate Pastor at Westside Pentecostal, and holds an MA in Leadership & Management from Briercrest College & Seminary.