Welcome to Episode 2 of the LEAD Women Podcast where today we are chatting about ways to lead ourself well.
Here are a few highlights:
- To desire to lead is a noble thing.
- What kind of leader do you want to be? Deep or shallow?
- You are responsible for you!
- Am I asking for God to search my heart?
- What are you doing with what you know?
- Am I seeking feedback?
- What’s the one thing that I could be working on?
- How am I doing self-leading myself?
After you’ve listened to the podcast, please leave future episode suggestions in the comment section below.
Thanks for joining me on this journey!
Carmen, through teaching, speaking, pastoring, blogging, and podcasting, invests in others so they can lead and live better. She is the founder of LEAD Women Ministries, ordained with the PAOC, an Associate Pastor at Westside Pentecostal Church, holds an MA in Leadership & Management, and she can often be found collaborating with other leaders or organizations on projects where there are outcomes to grow people’s confidence, competence, and character.